I never used to think I was a “salesperson” until I realized we are all born with the ability to sell, and selling is a skill that benefits all of us. Think about it…
As children, we were always trying to sell our parents on letting us eat candy, stay up late, have our friends sleep over, you name it. Now we’re always selling others on our ideas, and most importantly, on ourselves.
Today’s guest, Karen Briscoe, is an expert when it comes to selling. Karen and her team have been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the 250 Top Realtor® teams in the United States, and they have sold more than 1,000 homes valued at over $1 billion.
In today’s conversation, Karen shares her story and breaks down the framework that led to creating an exceptionally successful business, based on—you got it—selling.
This discussion will highlight some of the most important habits you can implement to achieve success at the highest level. If you’re an entrepreneur, you’ll especially appreciate the simple, yet effective sales principles that Karen outlines for generating leads, tracking results, overcoming rejection and ultimately growing your business.
- How to make sure you’re creating something that people will actually value and buy.
- The fundamental keys to building a successful and sustainable business.
- The highly effective habits that contributed to Karen’s success and the #1 source to becoming a lifelong learner.
- Lead generation tips and tricks from a seasoned sales veteran!
- Using the principles of sales activity tracking to achieve any goal.
- How to create a resilient mindset and overcome rejection.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC