Your entire life is made up of countless moments, and each one carries an opportunity to experience joy, fulfill your sense of purpose, and make a difference. That is the art of moment making!
What if there was a way for you to recognize and create more of these moments, not only in your life, but in the lives of those who matter the most? That’s what today’s conversation is all about.
During this conversation, Jon Berghoff and Jon Vroman invite you to participate in their upcoming event, The Front Row Summit, which is happening July 24-26, inside Cuyahoga Valley National Park. This is a 3-day, in-person event, limited to an intimate group of 50 individuals. You can learn more and apply by clicking here.
This event is a great opportunity for anybody who wants to find deeper purpose and transform their life through the art of moment making. Whether you’re a parent, an entrepreneur, or someone who just wants to make the most of every moment, this event was made for you.
- What is a moment maker and why does it matter?
- How do micro moments lead to macro movements?
- What to expect at the The Front Row Summit, including reconnecting with nature, finding your purpose and the future of leadership!
- Why nothing is impossible when you can master the art of asking great questions.
- Stories that demonstrate the power of capturing front row moments.
- Want to hang out with Jon & Jon at the Front Row Summit? Apply here!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC