The words we use, create the world we live in! Today, Robyn Stratton-Berkessel will explain exactly how the stories we construct can have a major impact on how our lives unfold.
Robyn is an author, speaker, coach, podcast host, app developer and workshop designer & facilitator. Her specialty is Appreciative Inquiry and other strength-based, positive methodologies that ignite transformational experiences.
As a positivity strategist, her mission is to enable people, whoever they are, to elevate and amplify the co-creative capacity in their organizations and communities, so that everyone feels empowered as co-creators of their own futures.
This in-person conversation between Robyn and Jon Berghoff will help you gain a deeper appreciation for yourself and the world around you. Ready to re-write your story and start living a life with more purpose, meaning and fulfillment?
- Robyn explains what it means to be a Positivity Strategist.
- The power of Social Constructionism and how you can use it to co-create a better future!
- The importance of savoring nature and the impact it can have on your success.
- How clarifying your vision in all aspects of life can help you achieve any goal!
- The value of calculating your positivity ratio.
- The practice of loving-kindness meditation.
- Discover the #1 determinant of high-performing teams.
- Tips to overcome the fear associated with producing and publishing content.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC