In today’s conversation of the Achieve Your Goals podcast, Hal’s good friend, Robert Kiyosaki, shares his top tips on financial literacy, spiritual learning and helps you find your mission, so you can live an abundant and fulfilling life.
Robert is an investor, educational entrepreneur, co-creator of the CASHFLOW® board game, founder of the financial education-based Rich Dad Company and author of New York Times Bestsellers: Rich Dad Poor Dad, Conspiracy of the Rich, and Unfair Advantage.
His most recognized book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, has become the #1 personal finance book of all time and has challenged the way tens of millions of people around the globe think about money. It’s the longest-running bestseller on all four of the lists that report to Publisher’s Weekly – The New York Times, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal and USA Today – and was named “USA Today’s #1 Money Book” two years in a row. It is the third longest-running ‘how-to’ best seller of all time. Translated into 51 languages and available in 109 countries, the Rich Dad series has sold over 27 million copies worldwide and has dominated best sellers lists across Asia, Australia, South America, Mexico and Europe.
If that wasn’t enough, Robert has also been featured on shows such as Larry King Live, Oprah, Bloomberg International Television, and CNN.
In today’s inspiring talk with Jon Berghoff, Robert shares his story, along with his NO B.S. perspective on money and investing. He explains why the education system is broken, what millennials need to learn in order to succeed, the importance of apprenticeship, why you shouldn’t be saving your money, and a whole lot more that you won’t want to miss!
- [01:00] Robert shares the origin story of Rich Dad Poor Dad and the path to financial freedom!
- [04:00] Why the school system’s designed to teach people to be Doctors, Lawyers, and employees… but not entrepreneurs!
- [05:40] What Robert’s rich Dad taught him about financial literacy and why putting your money in 401k’s, stocks, bonds and mutual funds is a bad investment.
- [09:40] Learn how the rich acquire assets without paying taxes.
- [11:00] Why your path to success starts by strengthening your sense of purpose.
- [16:20] The #1 reason that most millennials are lost and the key ingredient to living a much more fulfilling life.
- [18:30] What you’re probably doing wrong if you’re desperate for money.
- [20:32] Discover the highest level of education you can obtain.
- [25:54] Find out what The Miracle Morning gives Robert that nothing else can!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
CONNECT WITH ROBERT KIYOSAKI