In today’s episode of the Achieve Your Goals podcast, we’re releasing a live recording from one of our Quantum Leap Mastermind events. During this inspiring conversation, Jon Berghoff talks with Jay Papasan about his latest book The One Thing. You’ll learn how finding purpose and prioritizing what matters the most can lead to extraordinary results in every area of your life.
Jay Papasan is a bestselling author, public speaker, corporate trainer, and serves as vice president and executive editor at Keller Williams Realty International, the world’s largest real estate company. He is also vice president of KellerINK, co-owner of Keller Capital, and co-owner, alongside his wife Wendy, of Papasan Properties Group with Keller Williams Realty in Austin, Texas.
The books he’s helped craft have collectively sold over 8 million copies. His most recent work with Gary Keller on The ONE Thing has led to selling over half a million copies worldwide and garnered more than 250 appearances on national bestseller lists, including #1 on The Wall Street Journal’s hardcover business list.
In this discussion, Jay shares his story and explains how an opportunity to work with Gary Keller completely transformed his life. He shares principles form his most recent book and discusses topics like giving strategically, purposeful contribution, prioritizing what matters, forming successful habits, thinking big and much more!
- You’ll hear how his bathroom conversation with Gary Keller resulted in co-writing and publishing The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, which has since sold over 1 million copies worldwide.
- Jay explains why being a great father and husband is his biggest achievement in life.
- How The One Thing can help you prioritize what matters, form successful habits, and live a life with no regrets.
- The role that purpose plays in your priorities, productivity, and profit.
- How to lead a successful life by giving strategically.
- Why it’s selfish for you to try and keep your business from growing.
- Jay outlines the 5 stages of giving and how you can use them to make a massive impact on the world.
- Jay shares his tips for getting young people to care about contribution.
- What Gary Keller can teach you about consistently thinking BIG.
- Jay takes questions from the crowd on business, publishing, real estate, investing, giving & receiving, and more!
- Jay’s success factors for for writing & publishing a book.
- Why research is an incredible form of marketing.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC