On today’s episode of the Achieve Your Goals podcast, Ryland Engelhart is here to inspire and awaken the love and gratitude already in your life!
Ryland is a co-Owner of Café Gratitude, a collection of 100% organic plant-based restaurants that aims to create a menu and environment that supports health and sustainability for all. As the Chief Inspiration Officer (CIO), Ryland is dedicated to culturing community, love, connection and empowerment in the workplace.
He is an activist, inspirational speaker, and life coach who leads workshops on sacred commerce, relationships and communication.
Ryland co-created the award winning transformational Documentary Film, “May I Be Frank” and is also the co-Founder of Kiss The Ground, a non-profit organization that is on a mission to inspire and advocate for the restoration of soil worldwide.
In this conversation, you’ll learn all about how Café Gratitude got it’s start and the guiding principles that have allowed the business to scale from 1 to 6 locations in less than 6 years.
If you want to find out what makes this company so different and how they inspire and awaken love and gratitude in the hearts and minds of every employee and customer that they touch, then you won’t want to miss this interview!
- [06:57] Ryland shares the origin story of Café Gratitude and how the creation of a board game turned into 6 transformational raw food restaurants in the past 6 years.
- [15:58] Ryland shares the family values that provided a foundation for business success.
- [18:30] Learn the 4 guiding principles to “sacred commerce.”
- [21:42] Discover the unusual and powerful process Ryland uses to create a culture of community, love, connection and empowerment among his employees… or as he calls them “Advocates.”
- [31:10] How Ryland’s team creates a one-of-a-kind customer experience.
- [37:08] How a non-profit organization, Kiss The Ground, is feeding the world and putting a stop to climate change.
- [43:00] Jon practices the “clearing process” with Ryland, including the 2 questions that can help anyone immediately feel present and grateful for their life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC