We just wrapped up this year’s Quantum Leap Mastermind event in Texas, which was a major success! Jon Berghoff shared the stage with the incredibly successful, David Osborn for an inspiring conversation about how to fully engage with your life so you can create the future that you want. Today, we decided that that we would release the live recording to Achieve Your Goals podcast listeners.
In case you’re wondering, David is the principal owner in the 20th largest real estate company in the US with 2,100+ agents responsible for over 19,000 transaction sides and $4.5 billion in sales in 2015. He is an operating principal and or/investor in five Keller Williams Regions and nine Market Centers, owns 20+ real estate related ventures, principle of a REI private equity group, and the operator of over 35 profitable real estate related businesses in the US and Canada.
Firmly rooted to the principal of knowledge sharing and giving back, David is a member of the Keller Williams Master Faculty and regularly teaches as a keynote speaker.
He’s also the co-founder of GoBundance, sits on the board of the 1Life Fully Lived non-profit, contributes to various charities, and recently co-authored Wealth Can’t Wait: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars, and Complete a Life Audit Today!
- The journey that led to David’s new book – Wealth Can’t Wait – a comprehensive guide to build true wealth and create the financial freedom you’ve always wanted! Get your copy on Amazon right here.
- How to become super successful by making small decisions and listening to your inner wisdom.
- Discover the smartest decision he’s ever made that allowed him to achieve a life of greatness.
- Find out why David loves the Miracle Morning and how it’s transformed his life.
- What the richest people in the world do differently to stay ahead and why they never have to worry about money.
- The “cushy job wealth trap” that’s stopping you from achieving financial freedom.
- Why NOT taking risks is preventing you from becoming successful.
- Why you need to protect who you hang out with and surround yourself with winners in all areas of life.
- David’s billionaire habits for setting and conquering your most challenging goals.
- How to create extreme accountability for your biggest dreams in life.
- Why David’s commitment to authenticity is the #1 contributing factor to his success.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC