On Today’s episode of the Achieve Your Goals podcast, we’re releasing a behind-the-scenes QLM group coaching call to the Miracle Morning community!
For those who don’t know, The Quantum Leap Mastermind (QLM), created by Hal Elrod and Jon Berghoff, is an expertly designed mastermind created for high achievers who want to grow, connect, and create a bigger future–together. QLM members spend 12 months developing strong relationships with a close-knit tribe of purpose-driven entrepreneurs who are committed to helping each other make a Quantum Leap in their business and life.
One of the many benefits to being a part of this group, is that members get access to exclusive monthly group coaching calls with elite level entrepreneurs. Although these sessions are typically reserved for paid members, we wanted to give AYG podcast listeners a chance to check out our session with the truly inspiring, Gail Goodwin.
Gail Goodwin is the founder of InspireMeToday.com, a company that provides free inspiration, each day from a new Inspirational Luminary, to a global community of folks from over 150 countries.
Gail has interviewed many well-known names including Sir Richard Branson, Guy Laliberte, Seth Godin, Tony Hsieh, Gary Vaynerchuk, Michael Gerber, Marci Shimoff, Jack Canfield and hundreds more. According to Mashable, Gail was one of 2009’s Top 25 Most Inspirational People on Twitter.
In case that wasn’t enough, Gail is also the Developer of Snow Bear Chalets, Founder of Glacier Bear Retreat, a published author, regular writer for the Huffington Post and offers mentoring and mastermind services to clients worldwide from her home in Whitefish, Montana.
In today’s QLM group call, Gail reminds us of the power of “what if?”. What if you took that leap of faith? What if you challenged yourself to step up and do something that makes you uncomfortable? What if you stopped focusing on everything that could go wrong and started focusing on everything that could go right? Her story is amazing and her quench for living life to the fullest is inspiring. If you want to learn what it means to let go of the “How?”, overcome your biggest fears, and start living the greatest life ever, then this interview was made for you!
- [04:34] Find out how co-writing a song with her daughter led to performing for nearly 100 military bases, the creation of ‘World’s Longest Letter’ of love and support, and the beginning of Inspire Me Today.
- [13:35] Gail shares the simple secret to landing BIG interviews with world-renowned Luminaries.
- [15:12] How celebrating in advance and a 30 second video got her an invite to drink rum with Sir Richard Branson in the BVI AND a once-in-a-lifetime interview with the Founder of Cirque du Soleil, Guy Laliberté.
- [19:03] Realizing the difference between fear and excitement so you can grab life big!
- [21:40] The origin story of how Gail and Jon Berghoff met and how a seemingly expensive private sailing trip through the BVI with Gail, led to opportunities well beyond what Jon ever imagined.
- [30:35] Find out about the most amazing vacation Gail has ever taken and why she’s loading up a yacht with 20 others for an 8 day excursion to 8 beautiful islands in Barbados.
- [38:40] Gail explains how she turned a $350,000 cabin into a $12,000 per week rental property that was appraised at $2M in less than 3.5 years.
- [42:57] Letting go of the “How” so you can create the greatest life ever!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC