On today’s episode of the Achieve Your Goals podcast, Jaime Masters is here to talk about the lessons she’s learned from the most successful entrepreneurs in the world!
As a business coach, author, and professional speaker Jaime has hosted one-on-one interviews with over 350 millionaires and billionaires.
She made her exit from the corporate world after finding herself $70,000 in debt and realizing that she hated her job. With an ambitious goal and a strategic plan, Jaime climbed out of debt and left the job she hated in just 16 months. Now, she’s helping others find the freedom, money, and work they love.
Distilling the knowledge and advice from her weekly millionaire interviews, her bestselling book, Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup is a detailed account of the stories, motivations, and actionable steps millionaires use to create success.
Her work with millionaires has also garnered the attention of media giants, such as Yahoo Finance, Inc.com, SUCCESS Magazine, Entrepreneur, Women’s Health Magazine, TIME, CNN, Business Insider and more.
In today’s inspiring session, you’ll find out why she left her 6 figure job at the age of 22 to pursue a better life. We also talk about her love for the UFC, why you should focus on your biggest strengths, how to tap into a healthier state of mind, and the common habits held by the uber successful!
- [03:30] Find out why Jaime loves the UFC so much.
- [04:43] Jaime shares her approach to leading a successful business AND life. HINT: You can have both and still be mega successful!
- [06:30] Hacking your state of mind so you can feel great and get more done.
- [13:57] Discover the benefits of having a formal meditation practice.
- [17:36] The common habits taken from over 350 millionaires!
- [19:40] Why the most successful people know their strengths.
- [20:11] Committing to a goal and implementing with speed.
- [25:10] Why discovering your strengths is an evolutionary process.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2017 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC