Right now, the collective consciousness of humanity is facing major challenges. As a society, many of us struggle with our fears of the future and the unknown, as well as our tendencies to judge other people, and people are divided.
To make matters worse, our media and our government perpetuate these divisions, which engenders and intensifies conflict among us.
This is what makes the Miracle Morning Mission—to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one morning at a time—so important. Though it may sound like a catch phrase, it’s something that has real, practical application not just for us as individuals, but also for all of us as members of humanity.
Today, I want to expand on and talk more about that mission and how it impacts you. You’ll learn why it’s a literal mission (not just a tagline), what it really means, how it informs our actions every day, and some of the things we’re doing right now to share the Miracle Morning with the 7+ billion people who have yet to discover it.
- How the Miracle Morning helps us do the inner work that will elevate human consciousness.
- Why I took a six-month sabbatical to move my family to the country—and what I learned about my anxiety and fear along the way.
- What to do when you lose control of your consciousness—and how to stop your ego from getting the best of you.
- What I learned from falling 987,000 copies short of my goal of selling 1 million books of The Miracle Morning in the first year.
- New ways that you can connect with the Miracle Morning Community, including the Miracle Morning Clubhouse room, the Miracle Morning for Schools, and the Miracle Morning Art of Affirmations.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Organifi makes the highest quality nutritional products, which are made from whole food ingredients (not synthetic vitamins) that I enjoy nearly every day, and have for many years. Visit Organifi.com/Hal, and use the code HAL at checkout to get 20% off of your entire order. I hope you find something there that you love! :^)
Copyright © 2022 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC