Do you struggle with your visualization practice? I know I do – it’s the least strong of my S.A.V.E.R.S. and something I’m always looking to better understand, enhance, and otherwise improve.
This is why today’s episode is guest hosted by my good friend, Chip Franks. In addition to being an incredible author, stroke survivor, father, and husband, Chip is an expert when it comes to the Miracle Morning and each of the S.A.V.E.R.S. And when he surprised me with this podcast episode that he recorded specifically for our community, I immediately wanted to share it with you.
Today, Chip goes deep into visualization. You’ll learn why it’s the least understood of the S.A.V.E.R.S., what makes it so important, and discover 10 ways to get creative with your visualization practice.
- #1: Be clear on what you want to visualize, and use your goals or a feeling that you want to have happen in your life to guide your visualization.
- #2: Take the hammer approach instead of the butterfly approach.
- #3: Engage every sense in your visualization to make the experience more awesome.
- #4: Deeply feel your visualization to give your subconscious something to work on.
- #5: Use the two-part visualization to imagine not just your end goal, but the steps you’ll take to get there.
- #6: Visualize in both the first- and third-person.
- #7: Push through the hard parts to conquer obstacles and prevent yourself from failing prematurely.
- #8: Create deep intention with no attachments.
- #9: Use visualization to act perfectly.
- #10: Combine visualization with your other S.A.V.E.R.S. to bring the best out of everything.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC