Let’s be honest, life can really suck sometimes. Life can be difficult. On our worst days, life can feel downright unbearable. So, how can we be happy and enjoy our lives, more often than not?
On last week’s podcast, we began to answer this question by exploring How to Make Every Moment the Best Moment of Your Life (in case you missed that episode, I highly recommend you listen to it here first before you dive into this one).
This week, we’re picking up where last week left off. By evaluating what enabled me to go to bed the other night, feeling like I had lived my best day ever, I’ve found a repeatable formula you can use to create the best day of your life, on any given day.
Today I’m sharing with you what I now do that enables me to make any day the best day of my life, why I do it, and how you can too.
- Why the best day of your life exists in isolation and not in comparison to the other days you’ve lived.
- How to stop the things that are all but guaranteed to happen from ruining the best day of your life. (e.g. traffic, disappointments, difficult people, etc.)
- Why living in alignment with your values is the key to experiencing a feeling of total satisfaction, fulfillment, and contentment.
- The common obstacles to living your best day and how to tackle them, one by one.
- The three-step formula for living the best day of your life.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC