How do you define happiness? And what if you had the power to be genuinely happy, all the time, no matter what was going on in your life?
We’ve been conditioned to believe that happiness is something to be attained through achievement, success, and validation from others. Oftentimes, we make the mistake of treating happiness like it’s some sort of goal we must reach…
“If only I had more money…”
“If only I had a different career…”
“If only I had better relationships…”
“If only I had a more… different… better…”
The truth is that happiness isn’t something you attain; it’s within you. It’s available to you 24/7, and it isn’t dependent on anything outside of you. You just need to understand how to tap into it.
In today’s episode, I’m going to give you the tools to experience true happiness — even during difficult times — and teach you how to consistently wake up every day feeling like it’s the best day of your life (because it truly can be).
- Redefining happiness and success – and why these things normally overlap.
- Why seeking validation from others makes your happiness conditional – and is both dangerous and highly addictive.
- How we can choose to be happy independent of our conditions, even when facing adversity.
- Why choosing unconditional happiness doesn’t mean rejecting sadness or depression.
- The three components of my current definition of happiness, how it has evolved over time, and ideas to create your own.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you enjoyed this post and received value from this episode, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway? Write it in the comments below.
Copyright © 2021 Miracle Morning, LP and International Literary Properties LLC