Many people make excuses for why they aren’t successful and let their past define their future. Today’s guest defied all odds to lead a successful life of her own design. Join author and entrepreneur Hal Elrod as he interviews Amiee Mueller on how she transformed from poverty to profitability, from lonely to love able, and from angry to awesome.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Amiee rose from her circumstances and refused to settle for mediocrity
- The importance of the connections you make with others
- The benefits of aligning your choices with your goals and dreams
- All about Amiee’s philosophy on purpose and service
- How Amiee’s routines help her to stay focused on personal growth
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Subscribe to Hal's Podcast
Get Hal Elrod's Course
This course is based on the timeless principles introduced in The Miracle Morning that will allow you to reach your full potential by starting your morning off in a unique way that’s designed to get you actual results, not just make you feel good for a few minutes.