Today I’m joined by Omar Zenhom, co-founder of the $100 MBA and Webinar Ninja, and I’m so excited for you to hear about his journey from formal education to entrepreneurship. Deciding to leave his career to become his own boss required a huge amount of courage and, as Omar says, “It’s really hard to quit something you’re good at.”
In this episode, Omar shares why and how he decided to take that leap of faith, and the steps he’s taken since to ensure success with Webinar Ninja.
In this podcast, you will…
- Discover why building trust is one of the best ways to grow your business
- Learn why your email list is your #1 business asset
- Hear how to create a webinar that adds value to your business
- Find out why having an audience is important, and learn how to grow yours
- Get insider marketing tips to ensure your webinar audience is captivated
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.