Your ability to focus is one of the greatest predictors of your results, and today we are diving into the science behind productivity and focus with UCLA’s Dr. Andrew Hill. As the founder of truBrain and the Peak Brain Institute, Dr. Hill has dedicated his life to studying cognitive neuroscience and using his findings to help people find focus in their busy lives.
In this episode, Dr. Hill will share his six tips for a more positive and productive 2016 including…
- Sleeping more and establishing a rigid waking time
- Improving your diet and minimizing your caffeine intake
- Exercising more frequently
- Opening your mind to meditation
- Improving your stress response
- Minimizing distractions
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Leave a Comment