For anyone who has been a longtime fan of mine, you’re probably well aware of my passion for MMA and the UFC. Between the dedication and elite fitness level of the athletes and the raw energy of the competitions, I try to watch as many live UFC events as I can.
Today you’ll hear from Dan Caldwell as he shares his fascinating story of rising from humble beginnings to co-founding the global brand, TapouT.
Despite growing up in challenging circumstances, hear how Dan went from being a young entrepreneur selling t-shirts out of his trunk, to founding TapouT and growing it to become an international $100M+ company.
Through his hard work and intuition, Dan has also grown his influence and his many successful businesses to become the well-respected business authority that he is today.
In this episode, you will…
- Be inspired by his rise from DJing to becoming a world-class businessman
- Hear how Dan’s roots in law enforcement and his desire to help people led him to his career as an entrepreneur
- Learn how Dan educates himself to be faster and better than his competition
- Discover the “No Plan B” mentality that will boost your success and improve your confidence
- Find out how investing in your relationships can help your personal and professional life
- Hear Dan’s #1 goal for himself and how you can start your journey to entrepreneurship, wherever you are
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Leave a Comment