Speaking in front of large groups of people is one of the top phobias among people of all ages. But when you stop and really think about it, all speaking is public speaking (unless you’re just talking to yourself).
Today I get the unique opportunity to talk to someone I really admire for his public speaking ability: six-time New York Times best-selling author and public speaking guru Michael Port. During our interview, you’ll hear all about his goal-achieving process and his tips for entrepreneurs at all stages.
In this episode, you will…
- Be inspired by Michael’s journey from an insecure actor to a high-achieving entrepreneur after he finally admitted that he wanted to be successful
- Learn about his struggle with food and how it’s changed his views on discipline and addiction
- Find out how you can set yourself up for success with Michael’s financial strategy
- Hear Michael’s best advice for entrepreneurs in three different scenarios with three different challenges
- Discover what happens when you choose to be easy and go with the flow when working with others
- Learn what’s next for Michael and how he plans to make his future dreams a reality
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.